All our systems are designed to the highest standards in accordance with all current regulations & British & European standards.
We are on the role of approved installers with the UKAS approved security inspectorate the Security Systems & Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB) & will provide a certificate of conformity for every installation completed.
We comply with the Association of British Insurance (ABI) & Association of Chief Police Offices (ACPO) requirements & can provide a Police response intruder alarm system to satisfy your insurance requirements alarm clauses.
All our systems are installed in accordance with the new European standards that came into effect on the 1st October 2005—EN 50131 (PD 6662:2004) & DD 243.
The SSAIB are our third party accreditation – we are inspected by an approved inspector of the SSAIB every 6 months to ensure all office procedures, maintenance & installations are being carried out to the highest standards & comply with regulation.
The SSAIB are your guarantee you are employing an approved company where you can be confident that the installer:
• Has been screened in accordance with the relevant British Standard
• Holds appropriate insurance
• Is competent to install security systems
• Has sufficient staff to provide the services offered
• Operates from suitable premises with high security of documents & records
• Can install systems that are eligible for Police Response
• Can install systems acceptable to your insurer
• Installs & maintains systems that are in accordance with the relevant standards
• Is subject to regular inspection to check the standard of work
• Issues a certificate of conformity for each system
• Carry ID cards.
The United Kingdom Accreditation Service is the sole national accreditation body recognised by government to assess, against internationally agreed standards, organisations that provide certification, testing, inspection and calibration services.
Accreditation by UKAS demonstrates the competence, impartiality and performance capability of these evaluators.
UKAS is a non-profit-distributing company, limited by guarantee, and operates under a Memorandum of Understanding with the Government through the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry.